Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear People of Haiti,
Hi, my name is Claire and I live in Sun Valley, Idaho. I am deeply sorry for the massive earthquake you have encountered and the pain it has caused. I have been thinking of the earthquake often and I know I am not alone. Our school, our town, and our country have been thinking of you. The earthquake has brought the world together to help Haiti’s people. My school and 7th grade class have been raising money for Haiti by having bake sales, art auctions, dances, and selling chili. We have raised a lot of money in the last four years for Haiti. The money goes to help the children eat free meals and get an education. I hope the money we are sending will help rebuild your community. Never give up and keep fighting.
Sending lots of love,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment