Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Haiti,
I have been researching and learning about Haiti's history for the last couple of weeks. I have been trying to learn about the difficulties Haiti has faced, how they have affected Haiti, and how other countries might be able to help and prevent these difficulties. I am so sorry that this happened to your country. With the research and information that I have gathered about your country, I will be making an art project. When I finish, I am planning on selling it. All the money that is made from the sale will go to a public school in Port-Au-Prince. This school will help educate your children so that they can become doctors, mechanics, teachers, etc. I hope that your country will eventually be in a better place than it was before that horrible earthquake hit in January.
Sincerely,
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Maddie, I like how you talked about something different than what most people talk about.

    ReplyDelete