Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear Haiti,
I'm so sorry to hear about your tragic accident. It is so sad to see what happened to you all. We all are trying our best to support you all by donating money, food, clothes. You are in our prayers.
Sincerely, Yours truly, a high school student, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA

Dear Haiti,
As the days go by, I see that your tragedy continues to spread throughout the world. I apologize sincerely for the losses of your family and friends, and others residing in Haiti. We, in Little Rock, Arkansas USA and everywhere else in the United States of America are trying to provide our best and help you all and your families. We also have you all in our thoughts and prayers to see a better day.
Sincerely, Cameron

Hey Haiti,
My name is Cortez. I gave "piti piti" and I go to high school in Little Rock, Arkansas. I like to "anmwe" when I can. It can only get better!!!!
Your friend, Cortez

Dear Haiti,
I hope everything is going fine, or almost getting there. God will make a change, just wait. I know everything has changed. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I'm just praying and that's all I can do. I wish I can do more but I'm 17. I don't have a job to give any money. I'm very sorry to hear about any of you all who have lost any family members. Love to Haiti!
From Kile

Dear Haiti,
I'm sorry to hear that your country just got destroyed by the terrible earthquake. I know that there's a lot of hurt people there and I hope you all get well soon. I respect you all for having courage and strength to still stay strong. I hope to come to Haiti one day in my life.
Sincerely & God Bless, Karrel

Dear Haiti,
I hope you all get well soon. I hope everything is okay and I am sorry about what happened to you all. It will get better soon.
Love, Niesha

Dear People of Haiti,
I feel very bad about what happened to you guys. I donated money to help you guys. At my high school, we raised over $2000 to send to you. It doesn't seem like much, but we hope it would be a lot of help to you. It may seem that bad things happen to you, no one knows the reason, but it may be for a good cause in the end. I hope that things get better for you and your families.
Love, Tranecia

Dear Young Haitian,
I hope that you get back on your feet soon. I'm so sorry to hear that you don't have any food or water and also no home. I am praying for you.
Sincerely, Hailey

Hello Haiti,
My name is Jessica and I am a senior in high school. I was very saddened to hear about the disaster. I am keeping you in my prayers
Sincerely, Jessica

Dear Haiti,
Bonswa! Mwen regret sa about the earthquake. Everything will be alright. I live in the little town of Little Rock, Arkansas in the USA. I wish I could come down there with you. Sorry about your losses.
Love, Jade

Dear Friend,
Hello, my name is Derian. I am a 15 year old girl in the 9th grade in high school. I am very sorry to hear about what happened in Haiti and hope bagay anform - that everything is OK. When I first heard about what happened I was very sad and decided that I wanted to help. So a company and I decided to donate $500 dollars to help with the earthquake. And remember we are praying for you and hope for you the best.
Love, Derian

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sarah!

    Wonderful!

    Barbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made this blog for everybody who cares about Haiti. Thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Moyo! I hope kids in Haiti will have internet access and be able to reply to the kids who wrote these letters. That's the goal - to have an exchange between folks who care about each other. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it is so cool that everyone is contributing this and helping in some way!

    ReplyDelete