Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Haiti,
I am so very sorry about the earthquake and am suprised how strong you are. I will do anything to help the cause. My name is Anna. I am twelve years and love to help out. My school does many fundraisers for you and I participate willingly and try as hard as I can, along with the rest of my class. I have been following the news and that always gives me a new drive to work harder on the foundraisers. We have a new project coming up. We are selling our project artwork and donating it to you. I really want to do well, not because of the grade but because of the fact that it will help you. I also have gotten some other people to help out too. I feel for you and want to do my best , like the rest of my class. I bet the earthquake has made you all stronger . I am very excited for the project and am ready to give it my all. Not just my class, but the whole middle school is helping. I can't imagine how hard this is for you, but we care, so always remember you are not alone.
With Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment