Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Haiti,
My name is Josie and I go to a school that has a sister school in Haiti in Port Au Prince. After the earthquake we have been making major donations to Haiti. I am really sorry that you are suffering from the terrible earthquake. We have tried to do everything we can to help you. We had a dance, many bake sales, competitions, and many other events to raise money to help you. Soon we will be selling art we have made. My friend and I have even made a video and posted it on You Tube to help donations. I admire that you have kept a smile on your face through all these hard times. I wish i could do more to help and could heal all of your problems but for now i am fighting for you in every way i can.
Keep Fighting,
Josie!!!!

UPDATE: My project was about religious and racial intolerence. On the inside of the box I focused on intolerence of religion and races where as on the outside I showed acceptance and more tolerent images. I focues a lot on China invading Tibet and the intolerence there and thats why I have the buhhda head. I hope you liked my project. Thanks!!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment